Before, we asked you about your obsession with Danish design, but how about your urge for Danish architecture? Watch the video and let’s see if you’re into Danish architecture as well. Also, use this simple checklist of 5 things that will tell you whether you will love Danish architecture. If this is you, you feel just like us and feel comfy around Danish architecture.
1. Buildings where form and function are permeated with simplicity show your favourite characteristic of great architecture.
2. When you stumble upon basic cladding and wall finishes, your heart rate declines and you feel the need to sit down and relax.
3. Coming to a light-filled, clean open space brings a smile to your face.
4. You feel at ease when superfluous detailing and excess decoration is taken out of the architectural equation.
5. You get excited when you see a strategic use of materials for visual interest, texture and personality.