Brdr. Krüger’s design DNA is born out of the aesthetics of the mid-century Danish modern movement, reinterpreted for a contemporary audience. With a design philosophy that encourages originality, honesty and playfulness, Brdr. Krüger seeks to bring a new turn on tradition, in close creative partnership with prominent designers and architects of the times.
Founded in 1886 by the two Krüger brothers Theodor and Ferdinand, the company was originally a woodturning workshop. Today Brdr. Krüger is a self-producing design company, where the commitment to quality and craftsmanship has been nurtured for five generations, ensuring the same high quality in every piece that leaves the family-owned workshop.